DO YOU HAVE EVENING AND WEEKEND AVAILABILITY?
Do you have CUSTOMER SERVICE experience?
Do you love working with kids?
Do you love talking to people?
Do you want to know more about climbing?!?!?
We could be looking for you!
The primary responsibilities of this position are to assist with facilitate check-ins, membership purchases, basic safety checks (e.g., top-rope and lead belay tests), teach our Ropes and What-Knot belay class, and cleaning at IBEX. The ideal candidate will have customer service or retail work history as well as significant experience climbing in an indoor setting. Typically a 24 hr work week, 6 hrs per day, 4 days per week.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prior indoor climbing experience
- Familiarity with safety checks, belaying, etc. is strongly preferred
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate to people from all walks of life
- Ability to use standard office equipment, computer equipment, and email
- High School Education or GED preferred
- Ability to manage and progress on multiple tasks within a given day or week
- Demonstrate good verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with people in a group setting
- An ability to work in a high-paced, ever-changing environment
- Willingness to be flexible with hours, including working late evenings, and weekends
Email your resume and availability to [email protected] or complete the application below.